About Lorna René
About the Lorna René brand
Lorna René LLC, a Certified Woman's Business, has been in operation for 6 years. Our art serves to empower, accentuate, and champion the diversity in our respective communities. Landscape oil paintings, realistic art, eccentric ink, abstract print, modern, contemporary, and even themed art for corporate or residential properties, our work will reflect something unique and worthwhile in your space.
We've also had successes staging spaces for residential and commercial properties through the years of experience that our staff has in real estate.
We’ve withstood 6 years in business because we believe in operating with integrity and using our resources effectively. Our goal is to always maintain open lines of communication with all of our partners and clients while providing desired products on time and on budget. As a recently certified Woman Owned Business, we jump at the opportunity to partner with facilities that serve the public to further awareness and appreciation of corporate values.
Two causes the LRFA team has taken greater interest in include our special Honor Our Heroes event and the special needs groups around the city. As a business, the Lorna René brand promotes the award-winning artwork of Lorna René, who is a multi-dimensional artist that has created art community causes especially to bring awareness for the special needs community and the armed forces. Her unique eclectic and vintage styles of art have made for great wall decor.
About the Artist - Lorna René
- Lorna René is an artist, inspired by community, nature, humanity, and her Christian faith.
- In her younger years, she was recognized for her work in art.
- Art scholarship nominee - The Art Institute of St.Louis
- Second place in the Queen City Youths Garden and Civic Club's Talent Division state wide competition
- Awarded in the Mississippi State Federation of Color's Women Club Inc. Competition
- In her young adult years, Lorna René had art featured in the Royal Hawaiian Jewelry and Art Gallery in Waikiki, Hawaii.
- Throughout her career, Lorna René has created customized artwork for various institutions, clients, associates, churches, and loved ones
- She is a wife of a veteran, married for over 40 years
- She is also the mother of 5 children, 2 being Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) veterans and 1 special needs child with Autism
- She is a grandmother of 2, godmother of 4, and "adopted mom" of many others